- Make sure you can meet the prerequisites for admission
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission
- Complete and submit Pennsylvania Residency Verification Form
- Make appointment with director for interview and to take reading and math competency
- Once above is complete and OK, arrange for the criminal background check *
- Arrange to have PPD and/or Chest X-Ray*
- Once you meet all the admission requirements including clean criminal background check, you can discuss tuition payment options with the School Director.
- sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Have your physician complete the provided health form NOTE: this must be completed by physician prior to the first day of class.
*PANAT can administer PPDs and apply for Criminal background check for additional fees